Media and News
Various online media are linked here.
- Our group’s HDH technology wins Technology Idol of the Year at 2013 Global Water Summit, Seville, Spain, April 2013
- Solar-driven Desalination with Phase-Change Energy Storage, Adina Technical Brief, April 2013
- Purification on the cheap, in MIT News, 5 February 2013
- Video: Water Scarcity and Desalination, MIT Industrial Liaison Program, January 2013
- Video: International Collaborations for Clean Water at MIT Presidential Inaugural Symposium: A Globally Engaged MIT, 20 Sept. 2012. (Beginning at 2:10:30)
- Video: Making Desalination Efficient with MIT Professor John Lienhard on Faculty Forum Online of MIT Alumni Association, 2 Feb. 2012
- Video: Flocculation by group members Leo Banchik and Mohammad Mirhi, Spring 2012. On YouTube and in Khan Academy
- Video: Innovations in Clean Water Technology on WGBH’s Science for the Public, 20 Dec. 2011
- Video: Clean Water Technology Research at MIT at MIT Environmental Research Council Forum, 15 Dec. 2011
- Masdar Institute Hosts Lecture in Abu Dhabi on HDH Desalination Technology, 14 Nov. 2011
- Author Interview: John Lienhard, Dover Publications, 21 Sept. 2011.
- Video: Research in Water Purification and Distribution at MIT in Rethinking Water workshop, May 2010 (starting at time 25:25)
- Drinkable Water for All, in MIT Spectrum, Summer 2010
- Subject 2.500 Desalination & Water Purification at MIT OpenCourseWare.
- Podcast on A Heat Transfer Textbook project, MIT Libraries series on scholarly publishing and copyright, 25 Feb. 2008
- A Heat Transfer Textbook, 4/e